Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tour de Hermosa....


This past weekend we decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather and take B to the beach. Our great idea was to rent a bike and trailer for me and B and Joe would just ride one of his mountain bikes...that's right one of the two that have been gathering dust for the past year in the garage. Anyway, great idea...RIGHT...wrong. See picture below....


Can you say "trailer trash"...I was laughing hysterically at the bike rental place. I couldn't believe they actually rented this piece of shit out..and I can't believe that I actually put my precious cargo in to. I think the fact that we had actually dragged ourselves out and made plans for the weekend, that we didn't want to ruin it. We put B in and she was good for about 40 minutes until the heat and sun starting getting to her....then turned into what we like to refer to as the screaming baby express...needless to say we will be getting a trailer to go with my NEW BIKE. It's an Electra Coaster in Pearl Mint Green...so pretty. I even have the dorky basket to carry all B's junk.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Hey Ali!

Thanks for visiting my blog! I will have to start keeping up with yours! So you are from FM?

~The South Dakota Cowgirl~ said...

Hey girl- that's a funny funny story!

Shauna- Ali went to middle school and high school with Kip and myself and the rest of us!

Shoot me an email about what you want to do for Kenz's Birthday.