Friday, November 7, 2008

Wide open spaces....

I don't know why, but just this week I feel smothered. I need space...lots of it, and preferably where I'm alone...except for maybe a horse, good friend and my little Cutter Dog. I miss Texas, I miss having the ability to call up a friend and be able to get lost on a horse somewhere. I miss easier times...I love my daughter and I'd love to have more....but I can't help but think that at times I'm really done. I feel like I need to get back to my roots of what really makes me happy...it's been a while...a long, long while. I hate where I live, I don't like my job and I miss Texas....everything about it.

1 comment:

~The South Dakota Cowgirl~ said...

Oh Ali!

You can always come see me!
We do have airports in SD. One is just an hour away!

And there are horses! Lots of pretty horses!