Thursday, March 26, 2009

Moving....again.

So...we are moving. We've been living in a townhome for the last year, and I'm going crazy. We have the wackiest neighbors, and a murder (yes, I said MURDER) happened about a month ago a block and a half from where we live. Well, needless to say I started looking at new places. Our lease was up March 6th, so hubby and I started looking around to see what kind of deals were out there since the market in this area has taken a complete nose dive. We had walked through this amazing property and noticed the sign said for sale or lease, but surely this place wouldn't accept dogs. We were wrong they did and I'm so excited cause we are going have at least 1000 more square feet and two more bedrooms. I'll post some pics as soon as we get moved in.

1 comment:

~The South Dakota Cowgirl~ said...

Oh this is exciting!

I guess you're not buying a house this time?