Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Having a baby is like getting a tattoo on your face...

make sure it's what you want before you commit. Very profound but true...it's a quote from my current read Eat. Pray. Love.

Wow...this book evokes emotions that's for sure..as I sat at the Manhattan Beach Pier this morning with my Starbucks and EPL in hand...I was suddenly crying and embarrassed because I didn't even know really why I was crying except that I could say " L'ho provato sulla mia pelle", which means in Italian that have experienced that on my own skin. I could truly feel the lonliness and sadness this author was feeling...I suggest that if you haven't read, or even heard of the book....look into it....if nothing else...is a great way to experience, Italy, India and Indonesia...I've only "traveled" to Italy so far....but have my passport in hand for the next stops...

No comments: