Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Walk a mile in my shoes...


Someone has entirely too much fun walking around in mommy's shoes. I wonder where she gets the "shoes" fetish. It's hilarious to see her walking around with the shoes on the wrong feet...or, when she tries to put my flip flops on..now that's a sight.
She looks so happy in this picture, but lately we have been going through a rough patch with her hitting and having trouble dealing with her frustrations. SO...ultimately that means discipline. For some reason I have been addicted to watching Jon and Kate +8....I saw that they use the Time Out Spot Mat instead of a stool for timeouts. W've been using timeouts for a few months now, but I've been looking for something for her to sit on during timeouts. www.timeoutspots.com Will post later how it works out.

No comments: